Friday, February 19, 2010

Downtown L.A. Night Shots Part Duex

"Become addicted to constant and never ending self improvement." - Anthony J. D'Angelo



A view of downtown L.A. from the Water and Power district near the Disney Concert Hall.

I seriously can't wait to go to New York and take pics! Only a few more days and my memory cards will be filled with pics from NY. I have always wanted to go to NY to see what the fuzz is about. When I think of NY, I think of "Sex in the City" and I seriously remember the time that movie came out and every woman I know talked about it! They even dressed up just to go see the movie! I didn't get it at that time but after seeing the movie... Yes, I saw the movie out of curiosity and I really think that Carrie should stop hanging around with her friends, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda! and stop asking them for advice! That's like asking a blind man to walk another blind man..

Anyway, here are the pics I took earlier:

Click the album below to view from my Picasa Album



LA Night Shots 2



3 comments:

Solace In Hunger said...

Dude, I loved how that shot from that lightbox in Little Tokyo came out. Looking forward to the next shoot!

JME Photography said...

Thanks man.. Let's hit up China town next!

Unknown said...

Do you sell or allow users to use your pictures? I love DSC0024 (Downtown LA DWP shot). thanks!

Post a Comment