Wednesday, April 7, 2010

See What's Coming!

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered. "
- Tom Stoppard

I am finally back in town and let me tell you... I had an awesome trip! I thought I was going to get sick since I went from sunny Arizona to blistering cold Oregon. If you think that the panoramic picture of Crater Lake above is beautiful, imagine standing on the crater and looking at the view with the cold wind blowing on your face and a little bit of snow fall... and most of all, it is a very quiet place. Not so much when we were there though. haha. Snow shoeing was definitely fun! but that's not the highlight of the trip. The best part was getting on the snow mobile and letting it loose and go as fast at 65mph. I will tell you the rest of the story when I upload those pics.

I have taken so many pictures and I really need to find time to edit those and share them with you. We also stopped by San Francisco for two nights and I had an opportunity to take pictures of the city and the Bay Bridge.

Here's a picture of the city at night!




Check back in a few days! I should have the rest of the pictures uploaded!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics John! Keep up the good work!

Solace In Hunger said...

Lovin' the bridge shots, John! Recommending a zoom lens with a fixed aperture, eh? I'm gonna go broke getting advice from you! =oÞ

JME Photography said...

Thanks Patrick! Hahah.. yup, so that way your camera performs better in low lights.

Post a Comment